Popular Posts

Sunday Sketches

>> Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Sunday!

12 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

WrightStuff June 20, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Captured perfectly. I love the eye in your banner too. I love drawing eyes...

Tammie Lee June 20, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

There is a wonderful feeling to this piece, calm and contemplative.

Lauren June 20, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Lovely drawing! It makes me wonder what she is thinking about. Have a great Sunday :) ~Lauren

Marlene June 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

Great sketch, I love the position you placed her in, makes you think.

Alexandra MacVean June 20, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

I love the feeling I get from this sketch. In some ways, it feels like she is separating herself from the world around her to deal with life, but yet, it feels as if she is in peace about it. Great sketch!

Lenora June 20, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

Great shading and use of texture. Lost in thought, staring out beyond.

Julia Christie June 20, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Great sketch, very contemplative, but peaceful too. I love how you detailed the pants and the shading on the sweater too.

Smiles and happy sunday

Katerina Galati June 21, 2010 at 2:23 AM  

Very nice sketch, i like the girls hair and the details in her jeans.
Have a creative week!!

liz June 21, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

I have nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger Award - love your art :).

Autumn Leaves June 21, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

How fabulous to find your blog. I love reading your words and seeing your images. Your portraits are so good!! Love too your ACEO's for the ripple blog!

Heather June 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

I like this sketch...hmmm, she's thinking or listening to something...very interesting!
thanks again for nominating my blog, you made my day!
XO
Heather

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP