Popular Posts

Inspiration Avenue

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

'Wish'
Marker and Colored Pencil on Sketch Paper

This is my first submission for Inspiration Avenue.  It's a weekly challenge that anyone can enter in any medium and you can even win prizes!  How fun!  My boyfriend said she looked a little sad and I told him that not all wishes come true, maybe she's wishing for the impossible.

5 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director June 17, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

oh I love the reality behind your picture- wishing is such a whimsical notion but peppered with this reality...well it makes the ones that DO COME TRUE incredibly sweet! Well done!

Kim Collister Studio June 18, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Welcome and Nice art work! Maybe she's wishing for another wish, after all who can make just one?

Carmen June 21, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Love the idea behind this. I'll have to check that site out (another great link, thank you *g*)

Unknown June 21, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

I adore this piece. She captures so much ... longing and hope. She's wonderful!

Very nicely done!

Sandy Sandy Art June 27, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

I love her expression. Nice job Deanna!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP