Popular Posts

Creativity Boot Camp - Day 10

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

'Full Bodied'
Colored Pencil and Marker on Sketch Paper

Today's Prompt - 'Full Bodied'.  I went with hair as I wish I had full bodied hair instead of baby fine and straight!  lol.

Don't forget to check out my post below about Illustration Friday and Ripple.  Thanks!  XOXOXOXO

10 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

We Blog Artists June 15, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

I wish my hair was full-bodied too...love her eyes...
Thank you for passing by and leaving such kind comments.
HUGS
Char

janjan0000 June 15, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

ooh I like this! Great idea for the prompt.
I tell you, my hair is thick and it's not all it's cracked up to be ... LOL!

Beverly June 15, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

this is beautiful. love it

Tora´s Vintage Dream June 15, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

WOW I like this one, so much life in her face :)

Lesley June 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

She is beautiful, so vibrant!

blue china studio happy June 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

What a fun interpretation! I want full bodied hair!

Jamie June 15, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Love this - like you I dream of full bodied hair - instead of my fine thin stuff. If only it was as easy as drawing new hair (of course, that wouldn't actually be easy for me.)

Anonymous,  June 15, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Love the eyes and the smile!

Ms. Becky June 15, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

well, you've done it again. love her lips, love her smile the intense color of her eyes. why is it we want what we don't have? (i have very thick hair and complain about it. straight, i want curly. my sister got the curls and she wants straight. we're actually too blessed to complain).
i just love how happy her face is and the expression.

Erin Butson June 15, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Hi Deanna, don't you hate those people with full bodied hair?!? me too. Love this pic!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP