Popular Posts

Creativity Boot Camp - Day 8

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

'Tramp Stamp'
Creativity Boot Camp Day 8 Word Prompt: Ornament


“Ornament” {which by definition is something that lends grace or beauty}

Yes, I have one, no this is not mine. lol.  I have something similar though, very large butterfly with the tribalish flourishes and rose buds at the top.  I didn't spend much time on this as I have so much to get caught up with for journaling and I want to try a watercolor painting today as I'm off today and have some extra time.  I also created my first ACEO yesterday and will be posting that some time this coming week.  Don't forget to check out my Sunday Sketches as well in the post below.  I took more time with that one.  I wanted this one to be a simple outline.  Thanks for looking!  Check out more great takes on the prompt: ornament at Creativity Boot Camp.

2 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Gilding Lilies June 13, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

I loke the simplicity of this little sketch, well done.

blue china studio happy June 13, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

I didn't think of a tattoo when going through my ideas of ornament. Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP