Popular Posts

An Award

>> Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yay me!  How exciting!  Thank you so much to Liz for giving me the Beautiful Blogger Award.  Much appreciated!

Here's my 10 Beautiful Blogger List
My Front Porch
Whoopidoo...ings
Rose Hill Designs
Blue China Studio
Waterstone
Through the Eyes of an Artist
Here's My Story
The Wright Stuff
Serial Crafter
Muffin Fixation

Ten things about myself...
1. I'm a huge tech geek.  I love new technology of all kinds, phones, cameras, computers.  If it's new, I want it!
2. I didn't start drawing until about two years ago.  I started taking some online graphic design classes and we had to draw thumbnails.  I couldn't draw so I bought a book and taught myself, well, I'm still learning.
3. I took three years of sewing in high school.  I was entered in a citywide contest for all of the high school's in the Chicago district and won 2nd place for a dress I made.
4. I have taught myself to crochet, knit, quilt and draw by looking at books.
5. I have an Etsy shop but haven't done a lot with it.  You can find me here.
6. I'm a huge Big Brother fan!  Love that show!
7. I love anything to do with forensics, science, medical.  I also love watching shows about prisons and jail.  Too interesting!
8. I have 6 Parakeets.  Which explains my love of birds and why they are so prevalent in my artwork.  We have Gonzo (named after Hunter S Thompson), Bubbles (named after the Trailer Park Boys character), Chili, Tink (Tinkerbelle, my favorite fairy), Sunny and Lizzie.
9. I have three children.  Ages 24, 22 and 18.
10.  I lived in Texas for 3 years and Colorado for 6 months when my ex-husband was in the military.

8 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Jamie June 22, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Congrats! It was fun learning a little more about you

blue china studio happy June 22, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Thanks so much for nominating me! Very kind of you. I like your list. It always fun to learn something about a fellow blogger.

Heather June 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Hi! Wow! Thanks so much for the award! This made my day!
It was fun to learn more about you - can i post this on my blog?
Thanks again.
Have a great day - Heather

Deanna June 22, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Thank you and you're welcome! Yes Heather, you may post it on your blog. :) We love seeing new nominations and to learn more about our fellow bloggers!

Carmen June 23, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

Hi Deanna, thank you so much for this award :) Loved your list. My eldest is well into BB this year - she's only really bothered with the celeb ones before!

Autumn Leaves June 23, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

Deanna, you are in Illinois? Me too! And your oldest is between my two daughters in age. Congrats on the blog award too! Loved reading your list.

Janice June 23, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Thank you for the award, I have posted it on my blog with my list. I tried to put up stuff I haven't said before, I didn't say that I have two sons aged 23 and 21 but I am no fan of BB!

Angela Sullivan June 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Deanna I am so honored. Thanks for nominating me I am so humbled. However I don't know how to put it on my blog. Can you give me advise?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP