Popular Posts

Creativity Boot Camp - Day 12

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

'Smooth' 
Pencil on Sketch Paper

You may be wondering why this sketch was named smooth.  Well, here's the story...lol.  My boyfriend loved the sketch I did of the little girl so much he wanted me to sketch his parents for his dad for father's day.  Of course he had a really bad photo where there heads were about the size of a pea.  Needless to say that due to the size I was unable to use the grid method.  His mom's face came out fine, but her body looked way too small, then his dad's face was just too cartoonish.  After protesting how much I hated it, we then decided to do his daughter, Madison.  We had a much better photo and everything went very smoothly.  Get it, smooth!

3 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Carmen June 21, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

LOL. I love the interpretation and love the piccie. Men eh? :P Still catching up - think I will be lucky if I'm a week late on CBC ;)

Anonymous,  July 18, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

This is wonderful. She should be proud to have a sketch of herself like this, and I am sure her grandparents love it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP