Popular Posts

Monday? Already?

>> Monday, July 05, 2010

I can't believe it's already Monday.  I don't work a typical work week though.  I normally work Sunday through Friday but last week I worked Saturday instead of Sunday.  Yes, I work part time, 6 days a week.  Thank you wonderful economy!  :(

I do get to sketch at work sometimes though and this pretty little seal was one of the practice pieces I did while at work last week.  I think it turned out kinda cute.

Hope you had a great weekend.  I'm ready for the weekend already!

2 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Autumn Leaves July 5, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

The fluidity of your lines echoes the fluid grace of these beautiful creatures. Well done, Deanna! Love those liquid eyes, too.

Annette Q July 5, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

And cute it certainly is! I wish I could sketch in my job:-( I'll have to settle for my occasional sketch in front of the telly when my daughters gone to bed!:-)
I've been looking at all your wonderful sketches on your blog, you're very talented

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP