Popular Posts

I'm Falling Apart

>> Thursday, July 08, 2010

Like this glass vase, apparently my back is very fragile.  If you recall, I was going to work extra hours yesterday.  I never made it to work.  As I was getting out of the shower, I bent over to dry off my legs and my back went out so badly that I couldn't even move for a few minutes.  

By some miracle, my wonderful boyfriend happened to wake up and knocked on the door to see if I was almost done.  There I was naked, in tears and unable to move.  What a sight that must have been.  lol.  I couldn't even get dressed without his help.  

I don't have health insurance so I'm stuck going to the county clinic, which I called and was told that since the doctor I saw on Saturday was not in, I would have to go to the ER.  I couldn't even put my shoes on, let alone sit in a car or even get into the car.  So I opted for extra muscle relaxers and alternating cold and hot compresses along with some anti-inflamatories.  I'm moving a tad bit better but am still in extreme pain.  We'll just have to wait and see what today will bring.  I can't afford to miss much more time off of work so I'm hoping the rest will work some magic and I'll be back to normal (like I ever was!) soon.

5 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Morrgan July 8, 2010 at 3:45 AM  

Oh no, that sounds awful! Back problems really cripple you. :/

Katerina Galati July 8, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

I can understand how you feel because my back is also very sensitive and there are times that i can't lie in bed. I wish you fast recovery and manage to go to your work!!

Jamie July 8, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

Here's hoping you feel better soon.

Lauren July 9, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

I'm so sorry that happened to you, I hope you have a very speedy recovery! ~Lauren

Autumn Leaves July 9, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

Oh dear...I can only imagine how you are feeling. This economy here really is awful, isn't it? The health insurance worries (we have coverage but with 20% out of pocket, it is more expensive than we can handle and rarely go to the doctor any more). I do so hope that you wake up feeling better today. Sounds like a spasm (that happened to me once and yeeouch!) and that is super painful!

On a positive note, that vase is just lovely!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP