Popular Posts

Feeling Better

>> Tuesday, July 06, 2010

'Waves'
Pencil on Sketch Paper

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your wonderful thoughts, not only that I would feel better but all of the great compliments I've receive on a daily basis in regards to my artwork.  My back is feeling better and I hope to start visiting all of your blogs today when I get home from work.  

In keeping with the water theme (see Monday's post) I decided to post a small sketch of ocean waves crashing on a beach.  This was the first time I tried sketching water and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  My boyfriend was able to tell what it was on the first guess so I think I got it right.  lol.  

We're in for more hot weather today, yuck.  Haven't been to the pool or anything since my back started hurting.  Hopefully I'll be back in soon.  My luck it will be pouring out on Wednesday as I'm off work at 10 am and have plenty of time to swim. 

3 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Autumn Leaves July 6, 2010 at 3:23 AM  

Graphite is your medium, I think. Beautiful waves here and it makes me long for a beach of my own to visit! Then again, I am one who prefers rain to sun, so not sure why I love being at the beach! LOL

Jamie July 6, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

Great drawing. Hope your back continues to improve.

Heather July 6, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Hi! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. I love this picture! I love the ocean so much and this is a beautiful sketch of one of my favorite places!!!
Enjoy your day, and it's HOT here, too!!!!
xxoo

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP