Popular Posts

TGIF!

>> Friday, March 11, 2011

So happy it's Friday!  I don't have a normal weekend like most people but I do get Saturdays off so I'm super excited that it's finally Friday!  I drew this little guy last night.  I took my time with this one and I'm really happy with the results.  I normally get so worked up with a new design that I work straight through from start to finish and I think by the end sometimes I'm not focused enough to try to get all of the details right.  This time I did my graphing before I left for work.  I sketched in the main areas at work and waited until I got home to do the actual shading and everything.  I'm planning to frame and hang some of my favorite pieces in my bedroom/studio soon.  Still planning to take some photos once I'm finished.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

5 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Crafting Queen March 11, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Deanna this is beautiful, love the shading. Have a great weekend. :)

Heather March 11, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

very very nice! I love butterflies. have a great weekend

Carmen March 17, 2011 at 5:59 AM  

This is beautiful Deanna. So much detail. I know what you mean - I get impatient too... one of the main things I have to conquer. I'm finding having a couple of projects on the go at once is helping. Where before i would focus on one and then mess it up usually now I have 2 or 3 on the go and will hop between. Definitely helping.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP