Popular Posts

Daffodil

>> Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Daffodil" Pencil and Sharpie Pen
I did another flower at work yesterday.  These are kind of fun and I'm thinking of doing a little series on different flowers to hang in my studio/bedroom.  They're quick and easy and quite pretty.  Still having tummy issues, although I looked for herbal remedies online and tried some chamomile tea and ginger root and had a reprieve for a few hours and was even able to eat a little.  Yay!  Gotta love the internet!

Thank you for the kind words and well wishes yesterday.  :)

3 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Maria Ontiveros March 23, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

Wow - you do such beautiful work! I don't follow that many sketch/drawing art blogs, and I really like yours. So I'll be back. I'm also planning on doing creativity boot camp this spring.
Rinda (from Shimelle's class)

krissilugbill March 23, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

beautiful! you have such a gift. I wish I could draw like you! lovely

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP