Popular Posts

Pics of Our New Apartment

>> Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tyler's Room

My Room

My Closet

View From My Bedroom/Living Room Also

Bathroom

Living Room

Kitchen

Breakfast Bar and Tyler

Eating Area and Tyler

My Balcony (The Middle Right With Nothing On It

Close Up of Our View
We dropped off the deposit today and I snuck in some photos.  The master bedroom is smaller than what I have now and the closet is smaller but workable.  The bathroom believe it or not is larger than where I am now and so is the kitchen.  I love that we will have a full size dishwasher, have what I call a 'Barbie' dishwasher now and there is a space for the table in the kitchen area that is not carpeted.  :)

Nothing positive on the dogs yet.  Everyone wants Peanut because she is so cute but honestly, Lucy is the perfect dog.  She is very laid back, extremely friendly, does not bark unless someone is too close to our door and does not chew/whine/have accidents in the house.  I'm thinking we're going to have to separate them which really makes me sad but one of my coworkers said there is a Beagle rescue close to us that would have no problem placing Lucy if I can not find a home for her. 

Thank you for all of the well wishes with the puppies.  I don't know what I would do without all of my bloggy friends.  You have all been so wonderful with the loss of Jeff and now the dogs.  So again, thank you so much!

8 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Valerie-Jael April 20, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

I am sure your new apartment will soon be a lovely home for you. Hope very much that you find a home for Peanut and Lucy! Hugs, Valerie

Nelly April 20, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

Wishing you luck finding a place for the two puppies. They are so sweet. Congrats on finding a new apartment. Enjoy your new balcony!

Christine April 20, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

the apartment looks nice, clean and spacious. Heartbreaking about your pets. Hope they find good homes soon.

Heather April 20, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

How fun! Congratulations! a new space...a new door opens! Best of luck! xo

Crystal April 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

Keep positive. Kids and pets are adaptive so maybe it won't be so bad if they end up separated.

Carmen April 22, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

It looks lovely and airy. The kitchen looks a nice size too.

So sorry to read about the dogs - my MIL has a beagle and she is the most sweet natured, good tempered dog I think I've ever met. I'm sure, positive that should Lucy (we have a Lucy too *g*) have to be rehomed seperately she will find a loving family very quickly.

Hugs. I know it will be hard.

Sinderella's Studio May 4, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

Deanna, trust the move went well! I know you must miss your dogs. Just a quick note - I purchased a super cheap set of pan paints and you are right great fun - easy to get out and work with! Will give me more opportunity to paint! I mentioned it in my post today - hope people come and visit your great work!
cheers, dana

Morph Waffle May 5, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

YYa for new apartment. I've had to give up pets due to a move before, it stinks:( That's a good sized kitchen for an apartment, you should see how small mine is!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP