Popular Posts

Watercolor Wednesdays - More Poppy Play

>> Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Watercolor on Canson 140lb cold press paper
I decided to do some more poppies for my kitchen. While I love the layout of this one, I'm not loving the  poppies themselves. I tried a different technique with this one to do the flowers and after I was finished I realized they look more like upside down pumpkins.  I think the flowers in my first one turned out much better, but we paint and we learn.

I finally got the new batteries for my good camera!!  Woo hoo! But, I'm not at home and forgot to bring the adapter for the CF card and had to use my phone again. I'm also using my old laptop and I don't have any image editing software on here so I didn't edit the photo at all.

Have a wonderful week and until next time, keep creating and sharing!

If you would like to share your watercolor works for the week, add your info to Mr. Linky below and please remember to put in the URL for your post, not your blog home page. Thanks!

3 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Unknown April 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM  

I love those poppies! :) I am going to start linking up with you. I hope it's okay that I don't usually share art until the weekends. or maybe Thursday. Haha. :) This could be a great link up! I need to add it to my post! I will be following you now!! :) Thanks for coming by my blog!

Deanna April 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM  

No problem! I typically paint on the weekends and just save something for Wednesday to to blog it lol. And thank you!

Deanna April 13, 2013 at 5:28 PM  

No problem! I typically paint on the weekends and just save something for Wednesday to to blog it lol. And thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP