Popular Posts

Watercolor Wednesday

>> Wednesday, December 05, 2012

I've decided to do some Watercolor Wednesday posts in an effort to try to keep up with my blog. I had originally painted this to link up with Inspiration Avenue last week but time got away from me and I didn't make it in time so I'm sharing it now.  It has inspired me to do some watercolor Christmas cards which I hope to post later this week.  If you would like to share your watercolor posts for today, sign up with Mr Linky below.  Happy Wednesday!




2 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

DVArtist December 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

Very nice. I admire you for water coloring. My hand is not good at it. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

SarahBeth December 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

Sweet, sweet angel!
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP