Popular Posts

Sunday Sketches - Water Lily

>> Sunday, March 24, 2013

Good morning and happy Sunday!  I'm linking up to Sunday Sketches over at Blue Chair Diary so hop on over and take a peek at all of the wonderful sketches this week.  Sorry for the bad pic, I was drawing late last night and wanted a quick pic as I'm going to be using watercolors to color it in later on today.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

8 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Anonymous,  March 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM  

lovely lily sketch ~ reminds me of a lotus flower somewhat too ~ Enjoy ^_^

wednesday March 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM  

Oooh, I can't wait to see this with color added. Bet it will be gorgeous.

Zue March 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM  

Lovely water lily sketch, I hope you show it when it is painted
Xx

Unknown March 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM  

I love waterlilies, can't wait to see what color this one turns out to be. :)

stefanie stark March 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM  

A lovely water lily! I'm looking forward to the colored version!

sharon March 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM  

So love waterlilies cant wait to see it painted.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP