Popular Posts

Sunday Sketches - Daisy

>> Sunday, May 08, 2011

'Daisy'
I'm back!!! It has been a very long few weeks but we are finally moved in and believe it or not, everything is unpacked!  We found some very good families for the dogs.  We couldn't keep them together but they did get taken in by two wonderful families and both have kept in touch to let us know how they're doing. 

We moved in a week ago Friday and I have been busy unpacking as my mother flew in from Arizona on Thursday and will be here until the 19th.  This is the first day I've had a little free time to do some artwork so I decided to go with something quick and easy and did another addition to my flower series.  I went with a simple daisy and think it turned out pretty good seeing as I worked all day and get distracted by my mother every now and then.


Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope to be back more often although it won't be easy until my mother leaves.  Not as much free time.  Hop on over to Blue Chair Diary to see more Sunday Sketches.

14 Wonderfully Stated Opinions!:

Christine May 8, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

love your beautiful daisy. Glad your move went ok.

Morph Waffle May 8, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

I love your daisy, so pretty. I'm glad the dogs found good families1

Valerie-Jael May 9, 2011 at 3:28 AM  

Love your daisy! I was very happy to hear that you have found good families for your dogs, that must be a big relief for you! Valerie

Heather May 9, 2011 at 6:28 AM  

This is a beautiful sketch Deanna. Glad you are back in blog world and all settled in at your new home. Best of luck with your new fresh beginnings - glad the dogs are happy, too!

Sinderella's Studio May 9, 2011 at 6:42 AM  

sweet sketch - has a sense of peace about it which is amazing with all you've had going on. Happy to hear about the dogs!
cheers, dana

Tammie Lee May 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

beautiful flower
congratulations on getting moved and finding loving homes for your dogs.

Crystal May 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

Love the Daisy. Glad you found good home for your dogs. :-)

Alexandra MacVean May 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

Deanna, your daisy is ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I love it alot! Nice detail. So glad to hear that you've found a new cozy home. Hugs!!

Debbie May 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM  

Your daisy turned out great! I'm glad you are all moved in and I hope you can join us again on SS!

Marlene May 10, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Your Daisy is Beautiful. I know you are happy to be moved and settled. Glad the doggies found good homes.

Anonymous,  May 11, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

Welcome back!! I'm glad your move went ok and am delighted that you found good homes for the dogs - I am sure you will miss them but it will be reassuring to know they've gone to good homes and that you will be kept informed of how they're doing. I like your daisy and will look forward to seeing you at the Paint Party on Fridays once again!

Hannah May 11, 2011 at 8:05 AM  

Welcome back :) Lovely sketch!

Melanie January 3, 2012 at 5:24 PM  

This Daisy sketch is just lovely! I adore Daisies!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, posts and artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

All artwork contained in this blog are original works by Deanna Millard unless otherwise stated.

Challenge Yourself

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP